Customer Service Head Austria (m/w/d)
Siemens Personaldienstleistungen (SPDL) ist ein Tochterunternehmen der Siemens AG Österreich mit über 20 Jahren Erfahrung. Wir vermitteln spannende Aufgaben in der Siemens-Gruppe und Kund*innen in ganz Österreich. Chancengleichheit für alle Menschen, kulturelle Vielfalt und die Einhaltung gesetzlicher und vertraglicher Regelungen zeichnen SPDL aus.
We are looking for a Customer Service Head (m/w/d) for Ultrasound in Austria for one of our customers.
- You are heading our Austria ultrasound organization from CS-side and act as a strong leader for your assigned team
- For our ultrasound portfolio, you implement our Customer Service-related strategy, policies and guidelines of the respective region from a commercial and technical point of view for Austria
- You ensure the implementation of corporate standards and guidelines in respective area of responsibility
- In this role, your target is to achieve the Service unit's business goals in cooperation with the regional Service organizations
- You collaborate and build strong partnerships with your peer team leads like other CS country Heads, as well as Head of sales, Head of APPs etc. (e.g. escalations within service delivery)
- You guide and support internal interfaces to other business types (e.g. Product, Solution) and external interfaces (e.g. customers, suppliers)
- You act as country/region point of escalation to drive sustainable solution of mission critical external and internal issues and problems
- You provide and optimize necessary work environment, tools and processes to optimally deliver services to customers
- In this role, you have P&L responsibility for respective area of responsibility
- You hold a university degree in the field of economics
- You bring in your long-term experience in the area of customer services or a related fields in a similar role, your experience in a med-tech environment is a great advantage
- You have solid experience in the field of people management. You act as a coach and you find it easy to motivate your team
- You are familiar to working in a matrix organization of an internationally operating company. You consider strong relationships and through stakeholder management as an essential
- You are passionate about customer services - Our customers are always on your mind while still meeting our company´s internal targets
- You bring in a “hands-on mentality” and ability to work independently
- You are a team player with the ability to work with different hierarchies and cultures
- You possess profound knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- To interact effectively with our global team as well as Austrian organization, you are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Please note that this position can be based remotely but the ability to travel up to 30% is required (within Austria primarily)
Depending on the specific qualifications and professional experience, a gross monthly salary of at least EUR 3,600 is envisaged (in any case, this exceeds the minimum salary under the collective agreement). The final salary agreement will be made in a personal interview.
As part of a major international group, we offer you interesting career prospects and further training options in a dynamic corporate structure with a wide range of opportunities to optimally utilise your personal and professional potential.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this challenging and varied position, we look forward to receiving your detailed online application!
Contact: Yvonne Kmen
Tel.: +43 (664) 6154932