As Business Developer for Initiatives and Partnerships, you will be working for the Power Management Control Components division, in the region Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). You will be working in a cross functional and divisional team and will be responsible for selecting as well as owning strategic and go-to market initiatives. You will be part of the strategic planning process and ensure the alignment with the sectors strategy.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for new and existing strategic partners and merger & acquisition targets within the organization, in alignment with the product lines and other stakeholders.
If you are interested to work within a dynamic team and looking for new challenges linked to the digital transformation and energy transition, don´t hesitate to apply!
- Develop and maintain new strategic partnerships, stay abreast of emerging technology and competitive trends
- Own strategic and go-to market initiatives, evaluate competitors, customer and market trends/needs, cross divisional offerings and partnerships
- Evaluate the related business opportunities for the initiatives, define proper go-to market tactics and promote reasonable initiatives into the strategic plan
- Own initiatives and related activities (launch tiering, value proposition, etc.), and be responsible for the coordination and rollout within the division and with the segment marketing team.
- Drive innovation for new business opportunities in close cooperation with the Innovation team and product lines
- Communicate and present strategies, actions, and results to the division leadership
- Cooperate strongly and align with Segments, product lines, Finance, Innovation & Program Management, other divisions, as well as Electrical Sector EMEA functions (marketing, key account management and segment management)
- Drive and support divisional merger & acquisition activities in alignment with central marketing and the global product lines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar education, MBA as an asset
- 5 to 10 years' experience in the field of product management, business development and/or business management experience
- Experience in having direct contact and negotiations with customers / suppliers and key stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, financial and/or legal background
- Experience in developing and executing strategies for new applications and/or businesses
- Experience abroad (outside EMEA) is an advantage
- Strong technical affinity: product knowledge (including UL, IEC standards) is an advantage
- Experience in electrical power distribution
- Strong knowledge of the whole ecosystem of the electrical industry
- Highly motivated and proven ability to operate in a matrix environment leveraging appropriate resources
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments (economic, products…)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Depending on the qualification, we offer a salary according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the relevant employment group. The salary for this position is above the collective agreement and, depending on training, qualifications and professional experience, is min. EUR 48.500 gross annually.