About the position:
- Support the creation and implementation process of artwork (print file) development for printed packaging components
- Work directly with internal designers, external graphic houses and print vendors to coordinate artwork development & publishing of new/ revised artwork
- Manage Change projects in the Change Control System to ensure these are properly set up and closed out in line with set timelines
- Work with Supply Planning to determine the appropriate implementation timing
Skills you need:
- Technical/business school diploma (secondary school)
- Practical experience in Artwork Management (ideal) or material change management or other change management activities in a controlled environment (e.g. GMP, DIN/ISO?) (advantageous)
- Knowledge of Packaging & Artwork (advantageous)
- Knowledge in Supply/demand/production planning activities (advantageous)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Team player and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills (advantageous)
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities at a time
- Solid knowledge of MS Office tools (esp. Excel)
- Knowledge of ERP system functionalities (advantageous)
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary according to collective agreement for this position is € 2.438,75 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application.