- Close involvement in month end closing process
- HFM reporting
- income & deferred tax calculation
- preparation of Statutory Financials for Austrian board
- preparation of Statutory Risk Management Reporting
- Accounting and Reporting Integrity
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid background of Statutory GAAP accounting
- Strong knowledge of system applications
- Strong communication skills in proficient German & English
- High social competencies & personal accountability
- University degree(UNI/FH) - background in controlling/accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in controlling/accounting
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application.