- Maintenance of allocated materials (e.g. Chemicals and Filters)
- Creation and maintenance of global material specifications for new and changed materials
- Material Issue handling incl. ownership of supplier focused improvement projects and corresponding CAPAs in cooperation with impacted facilities and suppliers/manufacturers
- Quality function for Qualification of new and changed materials
- Change Control Owner for material related changes
- Maintenance of compliance according to authority and Shire requirements with focus on material qualification and creation of specifications
- Working on local and global projects related to material and / or supplier topics
- Quality contact person for allocated suppliers and / or manufacturers
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Life Science/Business/Technology, or more than 3 years? experience in the life sciences business or other technical field
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality operations preferred
- Highly experienced professional, providing process and program design advice
- Fluent in German and English (verbal, written and oral)
- Simplify the complex without losing the overview
- Ability and willingness to adapt in course of changes
- Expertise in cGxP regulations and compliance requirements
Position is limited for 2 years. Job Start: March 1st 2018
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary according to collective agreement for this position is € 3.065,25 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application.