About the position:
- Planning and execution of analysis with LC-MS methods for characterization of biopharmaceutical products
- Focus on manufacturing support with organisation and analysis of samples
- Method development and qualification
- Documentation, data interpretation and writing of reports
- Support of maintenance of euqipment and lab organization
Skills you need:
- University (B.Sc. or M.Sc.), FH or HTL degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in instrumental analytics (HPLC and Mass Spectrometry) of proteins
- Strong biochemistry or chemistry background
- Technical understanding and willingness to work with technical equipment
- Good command of English (oral and written)
- Team player with flexible personality
- Highly reliable, responsible and curious personality open to learn and develop
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 2.438,75 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application.