- Technical and disciplinary lead of the European QC MI&S teams (Method Introduction & Site Support) teams
- Stakeholder management (QC heads, Analytical Development, QMRs) , build and maintain a solid relationship with stakeholder
- Assure alignment within the worldwide QC organization
- Assure GMP compliant and timely execution of method validations and transfers
- Assure that validated status of assays is established and maintained
- Drive analytical investigation
- Identify, lead and drive improvements and remediation activities
- Drive global method harmonization
- Lead analytical knowledge sharing throughout the Shire network
- Manage KPI fulfillment
- remote people management (a handful direct reports in Europe)
- Master degree (or higher) in natural sciences
- fluent in German and English (French would be a plus)
- about 30% travel in Europe
- profound knowledge and experience in analytical method validation and transfer in a GMP environment
- worked within QC
- leadership, entrepreneurship
- sound experience in stakeholder management and networking
- resilient, flexible and deliberate person
- experience with authorities / inspections (FDA, EMA, etc)
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 4.094,41 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application.