We are looking for a highly motivated lab technicians to join our team at the division of Animal models at HOOKIPA Biotech. The main focus of the animal models team is to establish various preclinical tumor models and test the therapeutic efficacy of various drugs in order to translate to clinical practice. These exciting positions require specialized skills associated with preclinical tumor models.
Main responsibilities are:
• Working with infectious substances under BSL-2 conditions
• Culture of primary cell and cell lines • Immunological assays such as multicolor flow cytometry, ELISA, and ELISPOT
• Accurate and legible documentation and records of experiments
• MTA, BTA, Dipl. Ing. (FH), B.Sc. or M.Sc. or equivalent in relevant field (e.g. Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology)
• At least 3 years of experience with cell culture, multicolor flow cytometry, ELISA, or ELISPOT is an advantage
• Independent, efficient, and proactive workstyle
• Well organized, detail-oriented, hands-on mentality, and solution-oriented
• Experience with Quality systems (e.g. GMP; GLP) is an advantage
• Motivated, flexible, team player, and can work under time pressure
• Eager to learn and develop new techniques
• Fluent in English and German
What we offer:
• Strong team with dedicated and passionate scientists
• State of the art infrastructure
• An excellent working atmosphere
• Working in a multinational and multicultural environment
Minimum monthly gross salary from EUR 2.225,- all-in; depending on experience and qualification salary can be negotiated.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Contact If you (m/f) are interested in this challenging position please send your resume including a cover letter summarizing your qualification and experiences to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Hookipa Biotech please visit www.hookipabiotech.com